Student Advising

At the University of South Alabama, academic advising for majors is conducted by teaching faculty.  If you have been assigned an adviser in the English department, please contact the faculty member directly to arrange an advising appointment.  See our Faculty and Staff Directory for contact information.

If you have not yet been assigned a faculty adviser (or you wish to change advisers), please seek assistance from one of our staff members in HUMB 240.

Graves Headshot

Kim Graves | HUMB 240

(251) 460-6146

  Outlaw Headshot

Debbie Outlaw | HUMB 240
Account Clerk

(251) 460-6146 

For additional advising assistance, please feel free to contact the USA College of Arts and Sciences Advising Center.