Academic Policies & Forms
College of Engineering Academic Policies
When making decisions based on university or College of Engineering academic policies, please contact your faculty advisor, department secretary, academic records specialist, or student services coordinator.
Downloadable (PDF) Academic Policies / Forms
- New Student Guide 2020-2021
- What is Academic Misconduct?
- USA Academic Misconduct Policy
- Academic Probation Policy
- Engineering Advising Form
- Grade Replacement Policy & Form
Transient Credit Checklist - Engineering Specifications (must be included with USA Transient Form)
- Engineering Notice of Scheduled Thesis/Project Defense Form
- Laptop computer requirements