International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE)
"The mission of South Alabama INCOSE Student Division (SAISD) is to advance the state of the art and practice of systems engineering in academia, industry, and government, while promoting interdisciplinary research and scalable approaches for producing technologically appropriate solutions that meet societal needs.”
If you're interested in joining INCOSE, check out our "Additional Links" section and select National INCOSE Website. Regular membership is $160. The membership fee for engineering students is $50.
President: Mohammad Nasfikur Rahman Khan
Vice President: Colby Baldwin
Secretary: Olabode Olanipekun
Treasurer and Student Ambassador: William Oswald
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Bhushan Lohar
2023 Systems and Information Engineering Design Symposium (SIEDS) - April 27-28, 2023
33rd Annual INCOSE International Symposium - July 15-20, 2023
2024 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC) - Oct. 7 - 10, 2024
International Conference on Advances in Electronics, Communication, Computing and intelligent information systems (ICAECIS-2023) - April 19-21, 2023
8th International Conference for Convergence in Technology - April 7 - 9, 2023
- M. N. R. Khan, K. Lippert, R. Cloutier, “A Systems-oriented Approach to Medical Education Incorporates Virtual Patients and Gamification”, 27th IEEE International Scientific and Professional Conference "Information Technologies - Present and Future", February 15 – 18, 2023.
- M. N. R. Khan, M. Rabbi, K. Al Zabir, K. Dewri, S. A. Sultana and K. J. Lippert, "Internet of Things-Based Educational Paradigm for Best Learning Outcomes," 2022 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Applied Informatics (ACCAI), Chennai, India, 2022, pp. 1-8, doi: 10.1109/ACCAI53970.2022.9752569.
- K. Lippert, M. N. R. Khan, M. M. Rabbi, A. Dutta and R. Cloutier, "A Framework of Metaverse for Systems Engineering," 2021 IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Information, Communication & Systems (SPICSCON), Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2021, pp. 50-54, doi: 10.1109/SPICSCON54707.2021.9885722.
- Khan M. N. R., Lippert K., Cloutier R. (2023) Risks Analysis of Implementing Immersive Technology in the Healthcare System. Changing Competitive Business Dynamics through Sustainable Big Data Analysis. Bentham Science Publisher, Netherlands.
- Khan M. N. R., Lippert K., Cloutier R. (2023) A Systems Architecture of Immersive Technology-Based Healthcare Education System. Intelligent Learning Paradigm and Student Empowerment: Digital Integration and Transformation. Apple Academic Press, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, USA.
- Khan M. N. R., Lohar B., Cloutier R., Lippert K. (2023) Test plan for An Immersive Technology-based Medical Support System. Cyber Security and Business Intelligence: Innovations and Machine Learning for Cyber Risk Management. Routledge, Taylor & Francis, USA.
- Khan M. R., Lippert K. (2022) Immersive Technologies in Medical Sciences: A Systematic Review. Intelligent Learning Paradigm and Student Empowerment: Digital Integration and Transformation. Apple Academic Press, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, USA.
- Khan M. R., Lippert K. (2022) A Framework for a Virtual Reality-based Medical Support System. ISMLI 2022: Intelligent Systems and Machine learning for Industry: Advancements, Challenges, and Applications. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, USA.
- M. Oli-Uz-Zaman, S. A. Khan, W. Oswald, Z. Liao and J. Wang, "Stuck-at-Fault Immunity Enhancement of Memristor-Based Edge AI Systems," in IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 922-933, Dec. 2022, doi: 10.1109/JETCAS.2022.3207687.
- A. Haidous, W. Oswald, H. Das and N. Gong, "Content-Adaptable ROI-Aware Video Storage for Power-Quality Scalable Mobile Streaming," in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 26830-26848, 2022, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3156274.
Supporters of South Alabama INCOSE Student Division (SAISD)
We could not do what we do without the support of the University of South Alabama and our local INCOSE sponsor, the INCOSE Blues Chapter. Thank you all for your continued support.